Wealth Manager (IFA), Colchester
Our client is a well-established and multi-award-winning firm that provides a first-class level of service to private clients, business owners and trustees. Presently, the firm have an opportunity for an employed adviser to join the team.
- Provide holistic financial planning to prospective and existing clients, meeting their financial goals and objectives.
- Undertake regular professional development to ensure each client receives up-to-date and appropriate advice.
- Act in a compliant manner and deliver an outstanding level of customer service while ensuring you adhere to the FCA rules and regulations.
- Professionally service the needs of existing clients, create new opportunities via networking and referrals.
- Undertake frequent client meetings with existing and prospective clients while always providing a consistent service to all levels of client.
- Meet planned business targets In line with business standards, ensure all client data, business transactions and information are recorded in a timely manner.
- Hard working, enthusiastic, confident, and articulate
- Committed to delivering excellent service
- Ability to build long-term relationships with clients
- Excellent knowledge of all areas of financial planning (including investments, pensions, protection, retirement options, and tax planning).
- Be prepared to undergo further study/training where appropriate
- Chartered or committed to achieving chartered status soon.