Pension Transfer Adviser, Edinburgh (TB-658)
Our client is a nationwide and award-winning firm, that provides financial advice to personal and corporate clients throughout the UK.
The firm have extensive experience in advising on medical professionals, teachers, and other public-sector pension schemes.
Presently, the firm have an opportunity for a self-employed AF3/G60 qualified adviser to join the team. Currently, there is an overload of pensions transfer leads being generated through the firms’ affinity partners and the firms’ advisers. Approximately, there is an average of 3 cases per week guaranteed. The pension transfer advisers within the firm are writing in excess of £250k per year with even greater potential for business. With a competitive commission split, this opportunity gives an individual the realistic opportunity to achieve a salary of £100K+ in the first year.
- Competitive commission splits
- Vast opportunities with existing and potential clients
- A three-day residential course providing the technical and business development training you need to get up and running quickly and writing business effectively
- Support by a Business Development Executive to assist with developing your business locally
- Market-leading business processing system incorporating risk-profiling and compliance sign-off ensures you spend less time on administration and more time with clients
- An affinity group marketing programme that generates qualified client leads
- A wide range of fully-researched products and investment funds and services selected to meet the needs of your clients, enabling you to advise on all main areas of financial planning with confidence
- Business development support from an Adviser Support Team when required
Knowledge, Skills & Experienced Required
- Minimum of Level 4 qualification + AF3 or G60
- Minimum of 2 years client facing experience
- Professional, self-motivated and customer focussed