Trainee IFA, Leicester, up to £35k + benefits
A long established, well regarded Financial Advisory organisation with a solid reputation for providing clients with trusted long term advice seek a Trainee IFA to join the business.
The Company are proud to provide independent, holistic advice to clients on a UK wide range of products that complement the clients' personal goals and objectives.
This is a rare opportunity for a Trainee Financial Advisor to be fully supported by a large, well-established firm who wants to build a career in face to face financial advice.
The role is based out of the offices in Birmingham, where you will work with clients across Leicestershire. Full training for professional qualifications is provided, as well as working alongside an experienced and successfuil adviser to help with your development.
- Undertake frequent client meetings with existing and prospective clients
- Provide holistic financial planning to prospective and existing clients, meeting their financial goals and objectives
- Act in a compliant manner, deliver an outstanding level of customer service and ensuring you adhere to the FCA rules and regulations
- Professionally service the needs of existing clients, create new opportunities via networking and referrals and look to build a network of professional introducers
- Generate a pipeline that is of sufficient level to meet planned business targets
- In line with business standards, ensure all client data, business transactions and information is recorded in a timely manner
- Attending seminars and conferences
- Hold a financial qualification or degree equivalent
- Experience working in a client facing role
- Self-motivated and hungry to succeed
- Professionalism, gravitas and integrity
- Strong communication skills with clients, administration staff and management
- IT Literate
- Keen to pursue further industry qualifications for professional development and desire to increase technical knowledge in specialist areas
- Competitive salary and commissions
- Continued support to develop professionally
- Opportunity to progress
- Administration and Marketing support
- Lead generation