Senior IFA Administrator
Senior Client Support Administrator
Up to £30k + benefits
A well-known, established Chartered Financial Planning practice have asked us to find them a Client Support Administrator to join the firms Altrincham office supporting their sports division.
- In the absence of the Client Support Manager, manage the workflow of the team and
- report progress to the business.
- Lead, mentor and motivate members of the Client Support Team to deliver the required customer service experience to all consultants and clients, in line with their objectives.
- Assist the Client Support Manager in relationship management between the company and clients.
- Deliver training to new and existing members of the team on standard procedures.
- Contribute to the creation and maintenance of procedure documents for the Client Support team and ensure they are kept up to date as required.
- Providing an efficient new business processing service for sales consultants, completing trades/fund switches and liaising with product providers and ensuring that new business is set up correctly.
- Providing administration support in relation to valuations, transfer of servicing and client reviews to allow sales consultants to conduct efficient client meetings.
- Providing an effective link between the client and the consultant ensuring that both are kept up to date with all matters relating to their financial affairs.
- Ensuring that all client information is stored on the relevant system and it is updated accurately and timely checking that all compliance requirements are met.
- Ensuring client records are PFP ready and Client Support are updating regularly.
- Preparing invoices for work completed for clients.
- Assisting the Client Support team in prioritising adhoc requests from Consultants and ensure they manage Consultants expectations appropriately.
- Issuing original policy documents to clients where appropriate and checking that copy documents / contract notes are issued within the agreed turnaround timescale ensuring they are accurate and reflect the requirements of the client.
- Provide post meeting administration support to consultants ensuring that all work is completed within agreed timescales.
- Ensuring that any complaints (formal or informal), breaches or losses are reported to the Compliance Officer at the earliest possible opportunity.
- To undertake reasonable additional duties at the request of your Line Manager as may be required from time to time
- Experience working within an IFA / Financial Planning practice
- Have completed a number of industry exams
- Good team player, who can work well under pressure
- Excellent communicator
- Polite, professional and friendly
- Analytically strong
- IT literate, comfortable using Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- Experience using Intelligent Office