Our client is a good established Wealth Management based in Kidderminister. The firm is very much a family business, manned by a small team and are looking for a Financial adviser to join their team.
Main Purpose of Job
You will be a Financial Adviser experienced in all areas of financial planning and have achieved at least Diploma Status. The managing Director is open to looking at an employed or self-employed adviser
• You will manage and develop existing clients as there is lots to go at.
• Looking after and developing their portfolio of clients on a fee basis
• Seek and develop new internal business opportunities
• Provide technical support for the business, as required
• You will be reasonably experienced in all areas of financial planning covering investments, pensions, protection planning and corporate financial planning.
• An ability to meet clients’ expectations and provide them with a regular comprehensive level of service along with the ability to develop new business
• Hardworking and prepared to go the “the extra mile” to ensure that work is done on time and at a high standard
• Comfortable preparing letters and reports
• Able to work under pressure to meet specific targets and deadlines
• Well-spoken and confident dealing with a wide range of individuals including clients and other professionals
• Prepared to learn and invest time to maximize their potential
• Keep up to date with all relevant products, legislation and technical changes
• Ensure that sufficient client information is collected and analysed
• Undertake sufficient market and product research
• Ensure suitable recommendations are made
• Ensure that all records and supporting documents are recorded and maintained
• Attain and maintain an adequate level of competence as required by the firm
• Maintain all standards of performance as required by the firm
• Level 4 Diploma qualified
• Experience of giving financial advice
• Provision of advice to clients in a compliant manner.
• Detailed and accurate, with the ability to prioritise and plan their workload.
• Excellent communication (both written and verbal)