Wealth Manager, Bristol
We are delighted to represent one of the region's leading Financial Advisory firms as they look to add a Wealth Manager to their successful team.
The business, well established in the market place and specialising in the provision of financial advice to both private and corporate clients, are based near Bristol and seek an experienced Adviser to join the team.
As an employee, you will receive an attractive salary, OTE bonuses and benefits package. The businesses' recognition by Investors in People underlines the company ethos of employee support, career development and well being.
As a Wealth Manager, your primary responsibility will be to ensure that the firm's clients receive the highest level of financial advice and ongoing service
- Contribute to the success of the business by further developing an existing client bank, gaining referrals where possible and strengthening client relationships
- Increase income for the business by converting new leads and business opportunities
- Provide a first class level of customer service at all times that exceeds the client's expectations
- Consistently comply with legislative, financial, procedural and quality requirements
- Maintain a proactive and positive working environment, contributing to pulling the team towards shared goals and targets
- Operate as efficiently as possible to allow the business to meet set budgets
- Stay informed of the latest industry changes and updates, desire to continue self-development
- Report where requested to Senior Management in a timely and effective manner
- Back office admin and Paraplanning support
- Level 4 qualified with the Diploma in Financial Planning
- 5 years advising experience, working in a face to face environment
- Strong technically across Pensions and Investments
- Excellent team player
- Presentable, professional and punctual
- A proven track record in sales income / generation
- Self-motivated, a positive mind set
Salary and Benefits
- A competitive salary
- Bonus scheme