Our client is an award-winning provider of Financial Advice to both Private and Corporate clients.
The Role and its Responsibilities:
- Provide presentations to employees of corporate clients
- Employee benefit education and engagement for employees of corporate clients
- Retirement planning for employees of corporate clients based around worksite sign ups and reviews using target funding attitude to investing techniques
- Marketing the brand and process on a 1 to 1 basis
- Generating leads from employees of corporate clients for the Financial Planning Team to act upon
- Ongoing service, both on the phone and face to face, to employees of corporate clients
- Self-motivated and a desire to improve skills through continual development and additional examinations
- Pro-active mind set with the tenacity to accomplish targets and goals
- Excellent presentation skills with the confidence to present to groups
- Technically strong knowledge of the Financial Services industry
- High levels of integrity, professionalism and work ethic
- Be qualified to Level 4 with the Diploma in Financial Planning
- Knowledge of products and systems. Life, Pension and investment product regulations.
- Good IT skills
- Competitive Salary
- 3% matched Pension
- 4 x Salary DIS
- 2 x Salary Critical Illness
- Medical Cash plan
- 33 Days Holiday (including Bank Holidays)
For more information please get in touch.