Financial Adviser, Bristol (JR-693)
We have an excellent opportunity for a client facing Adviser to join one of the UKs leading Professional Services firms.
Based from the companies modern central Bristol offices, you will be working for one of the countries most prestigious firms. Back office and administration support is provided and it is not necessary that you bring any clients.
We are looking for a professional, level 4 qualified Financial Planner who has the gravitas to deal with Directors and Partners, offering a full and thorough level of advice across the Financial Planning spectrum.
You will be responsible for managing your portfolio of clients, delivering a high level of service and maintaining excellent relationships.
You will provide a high level of Financial Planning advice to senior directors and partners.
Demonstrate a high level of knowledge within pensions, investment and tax.
Build strong relationships with colleagues and business partners.
- Hold the Diploma in Financial Planning (minimum).
- At least 3 years in a client facing advisory role, with proven track record.
- Excellent communications and a team player.
- Self-motivated and able to take ownership.
- Clean compliance background.
- Car and UK driving licence.
The Salary and Benefits:
A competitive basic salary, circa £40,000 - £45,000
A range of employee benefits including:
- Pension Contribution (matched)
- Life Assurance
- Critical Illness
- Personal Accident Assurance
- Private Medical Scheme
Plus, a range of offers and discounts on additional benefits, from Mortgage Advice to Gym Membership.
This is a great opportunity to develop within a well-respected Wealth Management firm.