Our client is a well-regarded Wealth Management business that has been around for nearly 3 decades. With strong foundations and growth built on reputation, the business specialises in providing personal and corporate clients a full and thorough service delivered by technical and experienced Wealth Management professionals. Located in Leicestershire, the business currently manages in excess of £600 million in FUM.
Carry out a wide range of financial transactions for Greyfriars SIPPs including reconciling bank accounts, monthly payroll, collecting fees and assisting with the production of client valuations.
Provide a quality service to both clients and their advisers working within agreed Key Performance Indicators and to internal service standards.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
• Work closely with the SIPP Team Leader, Pensions Technical Manager Partners and Consultants to deliver the highest possible standard of service to clients and their advisers;
• Ensure that all relevant work received is recorded in the SIPP~Pro Worklog using the appropriate task types. Make appropriate notes to reflect the work undertaken and when the task is complete update the Worklog accordingly;
• Ensure that the Bank reconciliation routine is run on a daily basis and exceptions are investigated;
• Arrange the invoicing and collection of client fees;
• Take responsibility for the monthly SIPP and SSAS Payroll run ensuring that pension payments are paid on time and the PAYE account is balanced.
• Ensure that sufficient cash is retained to pay fees, adviser remuneration and income payments;
• Assist colleagues with preparation of Valuations for members
• Assist with the preparation of VAT returns;
• Completion of the HMRC Annual Tax return to reclaim tax deducted on investment income;
• Assist with the tracking of Investment Income received and completion of monitoring forms;
• Ensure that all administration tasks are carried out in accordance with agreed timescales and quality standards;
• Provide a proactive service to colleagues ensuring that tasks are completed within agreed service standards;
About your knowledge and experience
• Good personal organisational skills with the ability to prioritise their own workload;
• Proactive, enthusiastic and driven approach;
• Good attention to detail
• Works well under pressure maintaining attention to detail;
• Ability to work to prescribed deadlines;
• Clear concise communication skills at all levels;
• A positive attitude to client care.
A competitive salary plus benefits that include flexi time, parking, company pension and death in service