Mortgage Adviser, Ipswich (JR-663)
Mortgage Adviser opportunity in Ipswich
We are pleased to represent a well-established Financial Planning firm who have an opportunity for a Mortgage Adviser to join the business. This new role will be Ipswich based with travel required to other offices where necessary.
You will be an experience Mortgage professional with the ability to win clients, in addition to generating enquiries through existing clients of the business.
On offer is a competitive salary dependent on experience, benefits and bonuses.
- Have a minimum 2 years recent experience as a mortgage adviser
- Have buy-to-let and Equity Release experience
- A proven track record of customer service and sales results
- Good communication skills, with the ability to explain complex information clearly and simply
- Must be motivated, knowledgeable on the market and products
- Must be well connected with lenders and be able to deal with High Net Worth individuals
- Top levels of integrity, honest and trustworthy
- Hold a clean, full driving licence
- Relevant mortgage advice qualification, including Equity Release