IFA Administrator, London JR-626
This boutique directly authorised financial planning business has a rare opportunity for an IFA Administrator to join the business. Based in London, they specialise in the provision of financial advice to both private and corporate clients.
The range of services provided include investment planning and portfolio management, pre-and post retirement planning, IHT planning, protection, corporate financial planning and employee benefits.
This award-winning, fee-based business is well established and financially stable.
- Excellent customer service and administration skills
- Handling confidential personal and financial information
- Daily liaison with Clients, Staff and Professionals at all levels
- Obtaining online insurance and investment quotations
- Acquiring Client Portfolio valuations, Pensions and Investments
- Retrieving Client Financial data
- Creating Client document and information packs
- Client Invoicing management, preparing, processing and reconciliation
- Maintaining Company databases, spreadsheets and online systems
- Telephony, reception and mailroom experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Windows and Internet, Quay, Intelligent Office, Plum
- Applying for professional fees and reconciling fee accounts
- Completion of application forms and Online Submissions
- Process New Business, which includes anti money laundering checks and follow through to completion of the application process, liaising with clients and providers where appropriate
- Sending Authorisation Letters (LOA)
- Dealing with Postal and telephone queries
- Adding new client data and updating new business
- Sending applications out to providers with covering letters
- Chasing, where necessary, applications and Letters of Authority
- Scanning documents onto IO when required
- Adding fees onto to the internal systems
- Dealing with fund switches/sell downs etc.
- General miscellaneous admin
- Any other duties as required by the Administration Manager
- Death in Service (DIS)
- Discretaionary bonuses