Financial Adviser, Bristol (JR-605)
Our client is an award-winning provider of Financial Advice to both Private and Corporate clients.
Based in Bristol, the firm works on a national scale providing a range of clientele with advice across all spectrums of Financial Advice. This opportunity will suit an Adviser looking for an employed role who is keen to work with corporate clients of the business. On offer is a competitve salary, excellent benefits package whilst leads are provided. The company has an in-house administration and paraplanning team to provide support to the Financial Advisers.
- Provide presentations to employees of corporate clients
- Employee benefit education and engagement for employees of corporate clients
- Retirement planning for employees of corporate clients based around worksite sign ups and reviews using target funding attitude to investing techniques
- Marketing the brand and process on a 1 to 1 basis
- Generating leads from employees of corporate clients for the Financial Planning Team to act upon
- Ongoing service, both on the phone and face to face, to employees of corporate clients
- Self-motivated and a desire to improve skills through continual development and additional examinations
- Pro-active mind set with the tenacity to accomplish targets and goals
- Excellent presentation skills with the confidence to present to groups
- Technically strong knowledge of the Financial Services industry
- High levels of integrity, professionalism and work ethic
- Be qualified to Level 4 with the Diploma in Financial Planning
- Knowledge of products and systems. Life, Pension and investment product regulations.
- Good IT skills
- Competitive Salary
- 3% matched Pension
- 4 x Salary DIS
- 2 x Salary Critical Illness
- Medical Cash plan
- 33 Days Holiday (including Bank Holidays)