Senior Manager, Edinburgh (JR-505)
Position: Senior Manager (Financial Advisory)
Location: Edinburgh (home based)
Salary: £70,000 plus benefits, £100,000 OTE
Our Client is a well-known and established Financial Advisory firm who have offered Independent Financial Advice for more than 4 decades.
With substantial backing from one of Europe’s most recognised Financial Solutions providers, the company continue to grow and have an opportunity for a Senior Manager to join the firm.
The company provide holistic, tailored Financial Advice to both individual and corporate clients across the United Kingdom.
- You will be responsible for managing a team of qualified, regulated Financial and Corporate Advisers, where they have successful financial services professionals who offer both private and corporate advice
- The Advisers are responsible for providing financial advice across a wide geographical area
- You will work closely with the administration department to ensure all objectives are met
- You will be expected to develop and maintain a good working relationship with the Corporate Advice Team to maximise opportunities for the Private Client Advisers
- You will develop objectives, business plans and targets for the individual members of the team and deliver results as agreed with the Regional Manager
- Responsible for developing, coaching and motivating the Advisers ensuring performance targets and company standards within the FCA regulatory framework are achieved, and undertaking performance assessments throughout the year
- Ensure delivery of Personal Development Analysis, the company’s Training & Competence Scheme and monitoring of Advisers CPD
- Responsible for your own Continuing Professional Development
- Work with the Regional Manager to formulate plans and develop marketing and prospecting objectives
- Help with recruiting and retaining new and existing Financial Advisers
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a managerial role
- Competent Adviser Status – Diploma in Financial Planning
- J07 – Supervision in a Regulated Environment (requirement to pass in 12 months if not already held)
- Proven success as a business leader with commercial and organisational awareness
- Excellent knowledge and practical experience of advisory process within financial services
- Strong leadership, coaching and management skills
For a full Job Description please get in touch