IFA Administrator, London up to £30k + benefits
A well regarded Financial Planning firm who provide impartial and holistic advice to private and corporate clients.
- Supporting Financial Advisers
- Acquiring client valuations
- Processing all new business
- Provide administration service for Pensions, Investments, Group Risk and Protection business
- Liaise with providers such as Life Assurance companies
- Checking business packs are compliant to FCA standards
- Excellent administration skills and experience using Microsoft packages
- Able to provide high level of customer service with excellent communication skills
- Experienced in working to deadlines, prioritising workload, project management and providing a high level of customer service at all times.
- At least 2 years’ experience working for an IFA or Insurance Company. A working knowledge of IFA administration would be preferable.
- Suitable technical knowledge with User of Intelligent Office, Office Web, Cofunds, Standard Life, Standard Life Wrap, Fidelity & Aviva for Advisers
- Education to A Level standard, with at least 5 GCSE’s, including Mathematics and English
- CF1 or suitable industry qualifications (desirable)
- Salary based on experience
- 23 plus days annual leave plus 8 bank holidays
- Company Pension Scheme (3%matched basis)
- Discretionary bonus (annually)
- Private Medical Insurance (at 6 months)
- Death in Service x 4