Financial Adviser, Cambridge (CR-742)
We are currently representing a bespoke wealth management group who are looking for a Financial Planner to join their busy and growing team within their Cambridge office.
- Compliance with the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 and the relevant FSA rules
- Compliance with the relevant Compliance, TCF, T&C, financial crime and Anti-Money Laundering procedures of the firm at all times
- Keep up to date with all relevant products, legislation and technical changes
- Prospect/contact potential clients
- Ensure that sufficient client information is collected and analysed
- Undertake sufficient market and product research
- Ensure suitable recommendations are made
- Ensure that all records and supporting documents are recorded and maintained
- Attain and maintain an adequate level of competence as required by the firm
- Maintain all standards of performance as required by the firm
- Ensure relevant CPD is maintained and recorded accurately
- Level 4 Diploma qualified
- Experience of giving financial advice
- Extensive knowledge of compliance procedures
- Provision of advice to clients in a compliant manner.
- Detailed and accurate, with the ability to prioritise and plan their workload.
- Excellent communication (both written and verbal)
- Profit share
- 8% pension contribution (rising to 8.5% in May 2018), additional 3% contribution available under certain circumstances,
- Death in service x 4 of salary
- Private medical insurance (P11D benefit).
- No clients needed!