Paraplanner, Cambridge (CR-741)
£30,000 - £35,0000
We are currently representing a bespoke wealth management group who are looking for a Paraplanner to join their busy and growing team within their Cambridge office.
- Preparing and maintaining of client files from start to finish; ensuring that thorough fact finds are completed, suitability reports and cash flow plans are created and paperwork is complete and compliant; with the end goal to ensure that the client’s objectives and risk profile are met.
- Liaising with the financial planner to ensure that suitable recommendations are prepared which meet the requirements of the client; as well as prepare illustrations and application forms for agreed recommendations.
- Maintain awareness of legislative changes and product developments by undertaking suitable CPD activities e.g. attending seminars/workshops.
- Assist with the maintenance of client relationships, by reviewing investment portfolios, asset allocation, risk profiles.
- Maybe required to attend client meetings in conjunction with the financial planner on occasion.
- At least 2 years Paraplanning experience.
- Have the Level 3 Certificate in Financial Planning and have obtained or close to obtaining their Level 4 Diploma.
- Relevant qualifications in other technical areas such as pensions, investments, trusts, long term care/equity release are desirable but not essential.
- Have a thorough understanding of the financial planning process.
- Good IT skills with competency in the use of the Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word & Outlook) and financial research tools (e.g. O&M, Voyant, FE Analytics & Synaptic).
- Advanced report writing skills.
- Highly efficient, organised, self-motivated with the ability to multi-task and prioritise.
- Profit share
- 8% pension contribution (rising to 8.5% in May 2018), additional 3% contribution available under certain circumstances,
- Death in service x 4 of salary
- Private medical insurance (P11D benefit).