Self Employed Mortgage and Protection Adviser, Nationwide (CR-739)
Our client specialises in finding the right, affordable mortgages and protection plans for thousands of people across the UK every year. They are part of a widely-known and well-respected financial services advice provider who acts as a partner and preferred financial adviser to major public sector employers, trade unions and associations, helping their members to secure their financial futures.
The business is looking to recruit hard-working and motivated advisers that can both service the existing leads and develop their business through referrals and additional business development. You do not need an existing client bank; however transferable clients will increase your opportunity to achieve bonus quickly.
- Fully Independent offering (with broker support desk) Offer Independent mortgage loans and protection plans ensuring you have access to the both quality and cost-effective client solutions.
- Full holistic mortgage and protection solution, delivering a true "no High Street or Internet needed" service. The client proposition covers the loan, the protection needs, conveyancing, B&C insurance, Wills and LPAs if required - making it a true one stop solution.
- Leads generated for you; introductions and opportunities through association with a number of Affinity groups
- Multiple earnings opportunities - Mortgage loans, full protection suite, buildings and contents (refer or advise), conveyancing (refer), Wills and LPA (refer), Savings, Investments and Pensions refer.
- Think as a businessman/woman and generate clients with pre-prepared materials, leaflets and adverts. We will also help you to create a realistic and personalised business and marketing plan to ensure that you enjoy the success that you strive for.
- Support tailored to adviser needs.
- High quality ongoing training through formal courses, remote learning and local team events.
- Remote education via Competent Adviser system; videos, user guides and other learning material available online 24/7
- Modern and fully integrated IT system; high quality support system from fact find, through loan and protection sourcing to suitability and payment, successfully saving time and reducing the re-keying of information.
- Self-employed flexibility; work the days and hours to suit with unlimited earnings potential. You are a businessman/woman and have full control over your diary and income levels.
- Due diligence support to assist with recommendations where required; in house research identifying the high-quality products available to support advisers in
- making recommendations
- Local team meetings to share ideas and best practice with colleagues
- Competitive income share
- Progression to team Coach or into Investment and Pension advice is possible
- CeMap or equivalent qualified (if looking to give mortgage advice as well as protection advice)
- Currently or prepared to be self-employed
- Financially solvent - Has enough working capital to get started (minimum of 3 months expenditure recommended)
- Clean regulatory and disciplinary history
- Provable history of success in mortgage and of protection advice/sales
- Proven history of commitment to previous roles - not a job hopper
- Some transferrable clients
- Ability to work from home
- Positive attitude
- High standards of professionalism and customer care
- Ability to work with modern technology
- Be prepared to take R05 qualification if not already held
- WOM/Independent experience
- Own client bank
- Be prepared to travel