Corporate Consultant, Hull (CR-639)
£35,000 - £40,000 plus benefits - OTE £50k-£65k
Our Client is a national Wealth Management firm who provide a range of financial services advice to both private and corporate clients.
The role comes with a competitive salary and benefits package, furthermore you will be supported by a well-known brand and benefit from a technically adept back office team. This is an exciting opportunity that comes with a good-sized client bank and substantial recurring income. The business is looking for a professional adviser with experience in providing high levels of pension and investment advice that can maintain and grow the client bank.
As a Private Client Adviser, you are required to:
- Have a high level of technical ability to be able to advise Corporate clients across the whole portfolio of products and services specific to this market (employee benefits, protection, group risk, corporate pensions and auto enrolment solutions).
- Demonstrate the ability to generate opportunities through your existing corporate clients and develop new business through a network of introducers
- Be sufficiently confident and articulate, to be able to negotiate at board level delivering solutions with agreed fees and time scales.
Your Skills and Qualifications
- Competent Adviser Status
- Minimum Diploma level 4 qualification
- A successful track record of advising clients and generating referrals.
- Existing contacts and clients in this marketplace
- Previous supervision or management experience would be an advantage
- Minimum of 23 days' holiday and the opportunity to increase with service years
- Mileage allowance
- Company pension and life cover
- 4 X DIS
- Private Medical Care
- Full client support, research and paraplanning service is provided