We have an opportunity to join an award-winning firm of Independent Financial Advisers. The business has an excellent reputation for creating impartial financial solutions for both individuals and companies and are seeking to add a Financial Adviser to the business. This is a great opportunity for someone who is keen to join a dynamic team leading of Pensions and Retirement Specialists. The role comes with a competitive basic salary and bonus structure, as well as a very good benefits package.
• Expertly deliver independent advice on a range of financial services to clients over the telephone
• Ensure advice given is done so in a compliant manner in line with FCA and company regulations, policies and values
• Maintain and nurture existing client relationships
• Deliver an excellent customer experience at all times
• Engage with performance management processes in accordance with company policy and values
• Demonstrate an ability to work well with others and act as a team player
About You, your Experience and Qualifications:
• Experience in Pensions and Retirement Planning and be well versed in DB transfers and scheme structures.
• CAS Status and be Level 4 Qualified with Specialist Pension qualifications such as AF3 or G60 (or intention to study to pass)
• Strong communicator and have a working knowledge of the financial services industry.
• Good technical knowledge and be fully computer literate.
• Ability to keep abreast of changes/development in own area of expertise